- Worship, Third, Points of View III
- Amoris Laetitia 81: Human Love and God’s Love
- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
- Amoris Laetitia 75: Who Ministers, Who Supports
- Guns and Poses
Vatican II pages
Liam on Worship, Third, Points of View… Mary on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Melody on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… FrMichael on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- 6,695,612 hits
Daily Archives: 9 January 2014
In this section, Pope Pius XII reminds bishops that the desire of the faithful to receive from the bread consecrated at the Mass in which they “attend.” 118. But the desire of Mother Church does not stop here. For since … Continue reading
Baptism is a responsibility for anyone who chooses it. Converts, committed Christians, and even parents and godparents. Pope Francis has some thoughts today that struck me: As he has done on a couple of occasions before, the Pope asked those … Continue reading