- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,059,004 hits
Daily Archives: 27 January 2014
Let’s wrap up Pope Pius XII’s examination of the Liturgy of the Hours with a look at possible lay participation: 150. In an earlier age, these canonical prayers were attended by many of the faithful. But this gradually ceased, and, … Continue reading
Pope Francis writes of the individualistic mentality some bring to Christianity. The lack of a communal orientation leads to this list of undesirable qualities: 64. The process of secularization tends to reduce the faith and the Church to the sphere … Continue reading