The commonality, not the causation of course, for Catholicism was missing the opportunity for a much-improved MR2 to replace the interim missal we had since the 70’s. 1975 was the only year, by the way, in which Catholics thought higher of their bishops than Protestants thought well of their upper management.
about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Priests As Front Men
- Desiderio Desideravi 60b: Formation During the Mass
- Desiderio Desideravi 60a: The Education of the Priest, Preliminaries
- M4 The Closest Cluster
- Desiderio Desideravi 59: The Action of the Spirit
- Desiderio Desideravi 58: Under the Gaze of Mary
- M3 Amongst the Hunting Dogs
- Desiderio Desideravi 57: The Risen Lord
- A Tale of Two QBs
- Desiderio Desideravi 55-56: Some Broad Considerations
Vatican II pages
- 11,134,590 hits