- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
- Amoris Laetitia 75: Who Ministers, Who Supports
- Guns and Poses
- Amoris Laetitia 74: Physical Union
- The Armchair Liturgist: Slowing Prayers
Vatican II pages
Melody on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… FrMichael on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Charles Daniel Culbr… on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- 6,689,995 hits
Daily Archives: 13 February 2014
Music adorns churches as well as the visual arts. Not only does Gregorian chant belong to the Church, it also belongs to the faithful: 191. As regards music, let the clear and guiding norms of the Apostolic See be scrupulously … Continue reading
It seems like it’s that kind of week. On two headlines pulled from the Twitter feeds … In Milwaukee, we have … … one of the largest and most contentious of the dozen or so church bankruptcy cases to date. … Continue reading