- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,057,787 hits
Daily Archives: 15 February 2014
The modern music Pope Pius XII speaks of in MD 193 includes material composed for purposes outside of liturgy: the concert stage, opera, musical theater, and such. It might also have included music composed for non-Catholic worship. 193. It cannot … Continue reading
My parish’s RCIA director has two people new to the Church entering the catechumenate this weekend. We will celebrate the Rite of Acceptance, always one of my favorite rituals, at 10:30 Mass tomorrow. These folks will be in the catechumenate … Continue reading