- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,057,787 hits
Daily Archives: 24 February 2014
For easier (I hope) reference, I’ll list the paragraphs within each numbered section by lower-case letter. In this first post on John Paul II’s Letter to Artists, let’s take the first half of section 1, “The artist, image of God … Continue reading
John Allen comments on the worry among some cardinals that Catholics are heading for a Humanae Vitae moment with divorced and remarried Catholics. Are hopes rising only to be dashed later? Mr Allen doesn’t think the comparison is a good … Continue reading