- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,051,858 hits
Daily Archives: 28 February 2014
Artists produce for a greater good, not just for themselves, and not just from themselves. It is something of God: It is in living and acting that (people) establish (their) relationship with being, with the truth and with the good. The … Continue reading
Pope Francis delivers some military imagery, though I was thinking more of Dante with the challenge to those who might prefer to lead a lost cause than serve in a lowly spot in a good one: 96. This way of … Continue reading