- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
- What Would Jesus Do?
Vatican II pages
Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,050,163 hits
Daily Archives: 11 April 2014
Pope John Paul II relies heavily on the witness of the Gospels to flesh out his examination of the Resurrection. Naturally: 20. According to the common witness of the Gospels, the Resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead took place … Continue reading
Pope Francis in Evangelii Gaudium, speaks now of “A mother’s conversation.” Evangelizing itself–autoevangelization? No matter what you call it, Pope Francis asks up front how this notion should affect the Church’s preachers. 139. We said that the people of God, … Continue reading