- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,058,637 hits
Daily Archives: 22 April 2014
Sunday is a “day of faith,” according to John Paul II. Note the distinctive qualities of Sunday Mass above liturgy celebrated on the other six days, he advises. 29. Given these different dimensions which set it apart, Sunday appears as … Continue reading
About two months ago I began keeping an eye on the Championship (a heck of a term for a league that is essentially minor, AAA, and supposedly inclusive of only the 21st through 44th-best football teams in England) and its … Continue reading