- Christus Vivit 206: Synodal Ministry
- On My Bookshelf: Letter to a Suffering Church
- Christus Vivit 204-205: Flexible Ministry
- War? What War?
- Racism As A Perversion
- Christus Vivit 203: A Pastoral Care That Is Synodal
- Christus Vivit 202: Youth Ministry
- Christus Vivit 200-201: The Last Of Roots
- Is Penance Working?
- Christus Vivit 198-199: Taking Risks Together
Liam on War? What War? Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Christus Vivit 194-1… on Christus Vivit 194-195: Dreams… Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Brendan Kelleher svd on An Amazonian Rite Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Liam on Christus Vivit 186: Blurring D…
Vatican II pages
- 9,848,469 hits
Daily Archives: 28 April 2014
No more octocards. With the addition of top diplomat Pietro Parolin, Pope Francis’ “cabinet” adds a side. It’s probably a tribute to the way Pope Francis has totally shaken up Catholicism that a phone call to Argentina and two po-e-saints … Continue reading
The principle of the pilgrimage is a powerful one. In the modern experience, we are aware of the blending of space and time in a closely related awareness. To speak of a pilgrimage of time is within the modern grasp. … Continue reading