- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,051,576 hits
Daily Archives: 18 May 2014
Today, let’s continue on the theme presented by Saint John Paul to open Chapter Four, joy. Joy is more than a Sunday thing. A leisure thing. Something we do when there’s no reason to frown: 57. Therefore, if we wish … Continue reading
In today’s post on Evangelii Gaudium Pope Francis begins a conversation on “The Social Dimension of Evangelization” with the beginning of Chapter Four. This will be the longest chapter of the document. 176. To evangelize is to make the kingdom of … Continue reading