- Laudato Si 239: Reading the Trinity in Creation
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,060,923 hits
Daily Archives: 22 May 2014
Premier League over and FA Cup done, but there’s still lots of football to follow. The young miss will not be pleased, but her favorite stateside player has been dropped from the US World Cup squad. I haven’t been following … Continue reading
The liberation of Exodus was not the end of God’s saving hand. Clearly, believers struggled despite signs, wonders, and freedom. Exodus 14 didn’t erase Genesis 3. 63. Christ came to accomplish a new “exodus”, to restore freedom to the oppressed. … Continue reading