- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
- What Would Jesus Do?
Vatican II pages
Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,049,492 hits
Daily Archives: 13 June 2014
This chapter (DD 74-80) will find us in the liturgical context, and take us through to the concluding sections. So we’re in the home stretch … almost. 75. Since Sunday is the weekly Easter, recalling and making present the day … Continue reading
In Evangelii Gaudium 197-201, Pope Francis addresses “The special place of the poor in God’s people.” Note that the poor are considered, presumed to be among the people of God. The incarnation took place on the fringes, in humble conditions, not among gold … Continue reading