- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,059,004 hits
Daily Archives: 6 July 2014
I won’t be dissecting the Instrumentum Laboris for the October synod with the same thoroughness we’ve treated other documents here. But I do plan to drop in a post every few days on aspects that strike me, especially on liturgy … Continue reading
We encourage our hospitality ministers to stand outside the church doors before Mass to welcome worshipers. One of my people reported her sense that some of our older parishioners–men mainly–seemed less comfortable with a woman holding the door for them. … Continue reading