- Christus Vivit 206: Synodal Ministry
- On My Bookshelf: Letter to a Suffering Church
- Christus Vivit 204-205: Flexible Ministry
- War? What War?
- Racism As A Perversion
- Christus Vivit 203: A Pastoral Care That Is Synodal
- Christus Vivit 202: Youth Ministry
- Christus Vivit 200-201: The Last Of Roots
- Is Penance Working?
- Christus Vivit 198-199: Taking Risks Together
Liam on War? What War? Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Christus Vivit 194-1… on Christus Vivit 194-195: Dreams… Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Brendan Kelleher svd on An Amazonian Rite Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Liam on Christus Vivit 186: Blurring D…
Vatican II pages
- 9,848,469 hits
Daily Archives: 6 July 2014
I won’t be dissecting the Instrumentum Laboris for the October synod with the same thoroughness we’ve treated other documents here. But I do plan to drop in a post every few days on aspects that strike me, especially on liturgy … Continue reading
We encourage our hospitality ministers to stand outside the church doors before Mass to welcome worshipers. One of my people reported her sense that some of our older parishioners–men mainly–seemed less comfortable with a woman holding the door for them. … Continue reading