- Christus Vivit 206: Synodal Ministry
- On My Bookshelf: Letter to a Suffering Church
- Christus Vivit 204-205: Flexible Ministry
- War? What War?
- Racism As A Perversion
- Christus Vivit 203: A Pastoral Care That Is Synodal
- Christus Vivit 202: Youth Ministry
- Christus Vivit 200-201: The Last Of Roots
- Is Penance Working?
- Christus Vivit 198-199: Taking Risks Together
Liam on War? What War? Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Christus Vivit 194-1… on Christus Vivit 194-195: Dreams… Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Brendan Kelleher svd on An Amazonian Rite Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Liam on Christus Vivit 186: Blurring D…
Vatican II pages
- 9,847,775 hits
Daily Archives: 27 July 2014
We hear who the intended readers are for the Directory on Popular Piety and the Liturgy (DPPL). It’s a hierarchical thing: first bishops, then clergy, then heads of religious communities: 5. The operative proposals of this Directory, which are intended solely … Continue reading
Pope Francis, giving “Reasons for a Renewed Missionary Impulse” in Evangelii Gaudium, suggests a believer pray and work. He begins by making a very audacious statement: 262. Spirit-filled evangelizers are evangelizers who pray and work. Mystical notions without a solid social … Continue reading