- Amoris Laetitia 206: The Synod On Marriage Preparation
- The Armchair Liturgist Huddles Up Before Mass
- Amoris Laetitia 205: Preparing for Marriage
- CDF on Cremation
- Amoris Laetitia 204: Lay Expertise
- Amoris Laetitia 203: Seminarians
- Archbishop Chaput At Notre Dame, Part 2
- Amoris Laetitia 202: Better Pastoral Formation For Ministers
- Archbishop Chaput At Notre Dame, Part 1
Vatican II pages
Brendan Kelleher svd on CDF on Cremation Todd on CDF on Cremation Liam on CDF on Cremation Liam on Amoris Laetitia 203: Semi… Liam on Archbishop Chaput At Notre Dam… Melody on Singing The “Unsingable… Todd on Funeral Lectionary: Romans 14:… Mary Walsh on Funeral Lectionary: Romans 14:… Salvatore Pardi on Funeral Lectionary: 2 Corinthi… Rod on What Did Jesus Teach?
- 7,157,267 hits
Daily Archives: 15 August 2014
Ferguson, Missouri Police Chief Thomas Jackson: The whole picture is being painted a little bit sideways from what’s really happening. … We’re doing this in blue. Doesn’t look blue to me.
Posting will continue to be light for another day or three. I’ve been on duty at the annual student leader retreat. Our diocesan retreat house has an image of us on its Facebook page. Our youngest member of our retreat … Continue reading
There are many types of prayer. Pope Francis, in Evangelii Gaudium, mentions intercessory prayer, a form with which worshipers are quite familiar. So where and how does “missionary power” enter into the equation? This matter is treated in three short sections, … Continue reading