If the movement is developing beyond expectations, I have a suggestion to take it on a new level: recruit new mobsters from among unchurched people. Invite them to return the next week, and subsequent Sundays after that. Nothing rebuilds old churches like people.
about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Sacramentum Caritatis 19: First Eucharist
- On Inclusivity and Love
- Sacramentum Caritatis 18: Ordering the Initiation Sacraments
- The Latest on FP
- Sacramentum Caritatis 17: The Eucharist and Christian Initiation
- The Armchair Liturgist: Candlemas
- Sacramentum Caritatis 16: Sacramentality
- Funeral Lectionary: Isaiah 40:1-11
- Sacramentum Caritatis 15: The Eucharist and Ecclesial Communion
- My Second Bishop
Vatican II pages
- 11,270,905 hits