It was whispered that Pope Francis is considering adding 20 voting cardinals. I can see the spinning that might follow from that. On the other hand, at one point no cardinals selected the pope. Things change, right?
about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Sacramentum Caritatis 57: Participation Through the Communications Media
- Towards Full Presence 1: The Digital World, Not Going Away
- Sacramentum Caritatis 56: Non-Catholic Christians
- Naked Desecration
- Sacramentum Caritatis 55: Personal Conditions
- Sacramentum Caritatis 54: Inculturation
- Heart, Sacred
- Sacramentum Caritatis 53: Participation and Priestly Ministry
- Scandal in Texas
- Sacramentum Caritatis 52: Authentic Participation
Liam on Sacramentum Caritatis 57: Part… Liam on Las Vegas, Moving On Up Liam on Las Vegas, Moving On Up Liam on Readings for the Conferral of… Todd Flowerday on Readings for the Conferral of… Liam on Readings for the Conferral of… Teiborlang Malngiang on Paschale Solemnitatis Outline Todd Flowerday on Sacramentum Caritatis 47:… Liam on Sacramentum Caritatis 47:… Liam on Sacramentum Caritatis 46: The…
Vatican II pages
- 11,382,732 hits
The whisper is very fishy. The source is ostensibly a report given last month by Cardinal Cañizares Llovera, formerly prefect of the CDW, but he’s been back in Spain for a few months.