It’s been a few decades since I was in a parish that used missalettes during Holy Week, so I had nearly forgotten that there’s an option for a “shorter” Passion narrative. You can probably guess my personal assessment of the possibility, but sit in the purple chair and weigh in on the point. Is there ever a time when short is the way to go?
- GeE 174: The Logic Of Gift And Of The Cross
- A Bishop Withdraws
- GeE 173: Attention To Gospel And Magisterium
- Church Authority
- GeE 172: Speak, Lord
- Aparecida 553-554: Mary and Jesus
- Marriage, Scratch, Matrimony
- GeE 171: Silent And Prolonged Prayer
- Aparecida 552: Recovering Fervor
- GeE 170: A Supernatural Gift
Reede on A Bishop Withdraws Ephphatha! | Liturgy on RCIA 197-199: Ephphetha R… Liam on Aparecida 553-554: Mary and… Ree on Papal Popularity Reede on Blogging Ahead Liam on Aparecida 548: The Need For A… 9/11 on 17 | Catholi… on Funeral Lectionary: Wisdom… 9/11 on 17 | Catholi… on A Reflection on Faith and… Todd on Ban The Room? Devin Rice on Ban The Room?
Vatican II pages
- 9,114,937 hits