It’s been a few decades since I was in a parish that used missalettes during Holy Week, so I had nearly forgotten that there’s an option for a “shorter” Passion narrative. You can probably guess my personal assessment of the possibility, but sit in the purple chair and weigh in on the point. Is there ever a time when short is the way to go?
- Aparecida 403: Advocacy For Justice
- GeE 14: Holiness Is A Calling of Lay People
- Aparecida 402: The New Excluded
- GeE 12-13: Women Saints
- VNO 46: For The Dying
- Too Many Readings?
- Aparecida 401: Institutional Mission
- GeE 11: Examples Are For Inspiration, Not To Copy
- Aparecida 400: “Nothing … Will Have Been In Vain”
- GeE 10: The Lord Calls
Vatican II pages
- 8,787,957 hits