Early morning light in my parish’s church. This was about 8:20AM Easter morning, looking from the narthex into the main worship space.
about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Desiderio Desideravi 64: The Itinerary of the Liturgical Year
- Desiderio Desideravi 63: A Further Indication
- Desiderio Desideravi 62: Rekindling Wonder
- Desiderio Desideravi 61: The First Wellspring, and Unity
- Priests As Front Men
- Desiderio Desideravi 60b: Formation During the Mass
- Desiderio Desideravi 60a: The Education of the Priest, Preliminaries
- M4 The Closest Cluster
- Desiderio Desideravi 59: The Action of the Spirit
- Desiderio Desideravi 58: Under the Gaze of Mary
Vatican II pages
- 11,138,955 hits