about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Introducing the Psalm. Or Not.
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 17, The Dialogue of Salvation
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 2
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 10: God’s Initiative and the Church’s Ministry
- Creepy Confessions
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 16, One Great People
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 1
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 9: The Reconciled Church, Part 3
- What Next?
- Scripture for the Sick or Dying: Psalm 109
Vatican II pages
- 10,758,361 hits
Daily Archives: 27 May 2015
I caught a few headlines (like this one) on those supposedly secret meetings in Rome among those seeking to advance/derail the synod agenda. I think I’m not invited to most meetings in the Church. So if some people want to … Continue reading
If Redemptor Hominis gave us an outline of the focus of John Paul II’s papacy, a reflection and elaboration of the relationship between people and their God, this encyclical will focus on a particular quality that Christ reveals to us: the mercy of … Continue reading