- Christus Vivit 206: Synodal Ministry
- On My Bookshelf: Letter to a Suffering Church
- Christus Vivit 204-205: Flexible Ministry
- War? What War?
- Racism As A Perversion
- Christus Vivit 203: A Pastoral Care That Is Synodal
- Christus Vivit 202: Youth Ministry
- Christus Vivit 200-201: The Last Of Roots
- Is Penance Working?
- Christus Vivit 198-199: Taking Risks Together
Liam on War? What War? Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Christus Vivit 194-1… on Christus Vivit 194-195: Dreams… Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Brendan Kelleher svd on An Amazonian Rite Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Liam on Christus Vivit 186: Blurring D…
Vatican II pages
- 9,847,775 hits
Daily Archives: 15 June 2015
The news from the Twin Cities is stunning for the timing so close to last week’s announcement of bishop accountability. But the archdiocese is already paying the cost: literally through bankruptcy, morale-wise through horrific stories of misconduct and illegal activities, … Continue reading
Let’s finish up section 4 of DiM in which we explored deeply into the Old Testament. Some very basic philosophical considerations here: why did God make us, and why does God choose us? This is not only fodder for thinkers, … Continue reading