The young miss and her mom went to pick up more boxes at the neighborhood grocery store this afternoon. The young guy there apologized for having whiskey boxes and hoped that would be okay. When my wife related that to me, I said, “I packed some of my bedroom stuff in Tampax boxes.” Even the young miss laughed at that one.
- Aparecida 324-325: Demands of Community Life, Inculturation
- Mile-High … Marriage?
- Aparecida 323: Seminary Curriculum
- Aparecida 322: Healthy Freedom
- Pope Francis’ Accusation
- Aparecida 321: Formation Toward Maturity
- William Lombardy
- Aparecida 320: Taking Mary Into One’s Home
- Aparecida 319: Comprehensive Formation
- Aparecida 318: Countering Negative Influences
Vatican II pages
- 8,539,435 hits