Remember to check the close pairing of Venus and Jupiter in the sky, especially tonight. In real space, they are separated by about a half-billion miles. But if you hold your thumb at arm’s length, they will be closer than the width of your nail. Today’s astronomy picture of the day is illustrative. Hopefully central Iowa will be less hazy than it has been the past few days.
about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Sacramentum Caritatis 48: The Eucharistic Prayer
- Readings for the Conferral of Holy Orders I: Old Testament
- Sacramentum Caritatis 47: Presentation
- Sacramentum Caritatis 46: The Homily
- The Basics
- Sacramentum Caritatis 45: Liturgy of the Word
- Sacramentum Caritatis 44: Intrinsic Unity
- Optional Celibacy
- Sacramentum Caritatis 43: Structure of the Mass
Vatican II pages
- 11,375,173 hits