A parable at work, but it’s doubtful our corporate masters are heeding the tale.
about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Desiderio Desideravi 32: The Morning of Pentecost
- The Electric Chord Organ
- Desiderio Desideravi 31: The Distraction of Non-Acceptance
- Desiderio Desideravi 30: Saint Paul VI on the Priority of Liturgy
- Desiderio Desideravi 29: The Great Constitutions
- Matrimony Regulations
- Desiderio Desideravi 28: Post-Modern Challenges
- Desiderio Desideravi 27: Serious and Vital Formation
Sabbath truth. on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Sabbath truth. on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd Flowerday on Lumen Gentium 14 Liam on The Electric Chord Organ Philip A. Zehrer on Lumen Gentium 14 Patty on The Electric Chord Organ Desiderio Desideravi… on Desiderio Desideravi 30: Saint… Liam on Vulnerability Todd Flowerday on Vulnerability Liam on Vulnerability
Vatican II pages
- 11,092,584 hits