Pluto may be demoted from planethood, but I still call it a world. Its major moon Charon is large enough to tug significantly on the pinkish body. Technically, both Pluto and Charon orbit an empty space some miles above the surface of Pluto. If these were planets, they would fit the definition of a double planet.
about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Populorum Progressio 67-69: Welcoming The Stranger
- Fratelli Tutti 229: Proactive Reconciliation
- Traditionis Custodes 5: Priests Who Are Currently Using the 1962 Missal
- Populorum Progressio 66: Worldwide Brotherly Love
- Fratelli Tutti 228: The Art And Architecture of Peace
- Traditionis Custodes 4: Newly Ordained Priests
- Populorum Progressio 65: The Artisans of Destiny
- Fratelli Tutti 227: Truth, Companion To Justice And Mercy
- Traditionis Custodes 3§6: No New Groups
Todd on Miracles Liam on Miracles Liam on Miracles Liam on Traditionis Custodes 3§3: Cale… Liam on Perspective Todd Flowerday on Traditionis Custodes 3§4: The… Liam on Traditionis Custodes 3§4: The… Liam on Traditionis Custodes 3§3: Cale… Liam on Traditionis Custodes 3§1: An I… Todd on Traditionis Custodes 2: The Re…
Vatican II pages
- 10,648,891 hits