Just curious: what do you make of Steve Skojec’s call for boycotting the reception of communion at Pope Francis’s outdoor Masses later this month? I don’t know about those less scrupulous than I, but this blog-post is scary enough to make me think of what would happen if we just had clergy celebrate Mass in hermetically sealed vaults and never let the laity receive Communion at all. Far safer, to be sure.
- GeE 12-13: Women Saints
- VNO 46: For The Dying
- Too Many Readings?
- Aparecida 401: Institutional Mission
- GeE 11: Examples Are For Inspiration, Not To Copy
- Aparecida 400: “Nothing … Will Have Been In Vain”
- GeE 10: The Lord Calls
- Aparecida 399: A Renewed Pastoral Ministry For Integral Human Promotion
- Pope Francis And The Two Sons
- GeE 9: St John Paul On Holiness
Vatican II pages
- 8,784,043 hits