- Christus Vivit 206: Synodal Ministry
- On My Bookshelf: Letter to a Suffering Church
- Christus Vivit 204-205: Flexible Ministry
- War? What War?
- Racism As A Perversion
- Christus Vivit 203: A Pastoral Care That Is Synodal
- Christus Vivit 202: Youth Ministry
- Christus Vivit 200-201: The Last Of Roots
- Is Penance Working?
- Christus Vivit 198-199: Taking Risks Together
Liam on War? What War? Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Christus Vivit 194-1… on Christus Vivit 194-195: Dreams… Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Brendan Kelleher svd on An Amazonian Rite Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Liam on Christus Vivit 186: Blurring D…
Vatican II pages
- 9,848,469 hits
Daily Archives: 22 November 2015
The Jubilee of Mercy is half-a-month away. I have a few ideas for intermittent posts, but nothing regular. Certainly not daily, as I had envisioned some months ago. Pope Francis has a better grasp on mercy, and will undoubtedly keep … Continue reading
The encyclical letter Laudato Si is available here on the Vatican website. Pope Francis places the environmental crisis as an ethical fault: 162. Our difficulty in taking up this challenge seriously has much to do with an ethical and cultural … Continue reading