about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- M5: When Stars Collide
- On The Tube: Enchantment
- Desiderio Desideravi Conclusion
- How Can We Disarm Saint Michael?
- Desiderio Desideravi 65: Sunday
- The Media on Religion
- Desiderio Desideravi 64: The Itinerary of the Liturgical Year
- Desiderio Desideravi 63: A Further Indication
- Desiderio Desideravi 62: Rekindling Wonder
Vatican II pages
- 11,146,537 hits
Daily Archives: 8 January 2016
A Latin Mass loving priest wonders if the movement has hit a ceiling. Offer it and they will come: that meme has largely been discredited. There is no magic about Mass in Latin with a 1962 Missal, in the sense … Continue reading
Swans go to Oxford this weekend. The match is actually on tv at 4am local time. A perfect spot to catch my team before I head to church for 8am Mass. Except for the hideous early morning hour. From a … Continue reading