As Liam reminded us this morning, one small step, and one big distraction removed. Nothing yet on the big “faithful” Catholic sites. It won’t change practice in a lot of parishes.
Hopefully we can disconnect from the practice of the limit of 12, a number not mentioned in the Roman Missal. And who washes, because it was a mandatum directed to all the disciples at the Last Supper, seemingly not just the apostles.
- On Memorial Day
- Ministers of Liturgical Music, Instrumentalists: SttL 41-44
- Wedding Lectionary: Deuteronomy 6:4-9
- Wedding Lectionary: Psalm 121
- Scarlet Letter
- VNO: Outline Of Masses And Prayers For Various Needs And Occasions
- Ministers of Liturgical Music, The Cantor: SttL 37-40
- Gospel Verbs, Ascension Edition
- On My Bookshelf: Women F/SF Authors
- Ministers of Liturgical Music, The Psalmist: SttL 34-36
Vatican II pages
- 7,870,063 hits