As Liam reminded us this morning, one small step, and one big distraction removed. Nothing yet on the big “faithful” Catholic sites. It won’t change practice in a lot of parishes.
Hopefully we can disconnect from the practice of the limit of 12, a number not mentioned in the Roman Missal. And who washes, because it was a mandatum directed to all the disciples at the Last Supper, seemingly not just the apostles.
- My Tweets
- Aparecida 181-183: Communion Between The Churches
- On My Bookshelf: The Benedict Option IV
- Aparecida 179-180: More on Base Communities
- Aparecida 178: Base Communities
- On My Bookshelf: The Benedict Option III
- Aparecida 177: Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Aparecida 176: The Imagination of Charity
- On My Bookshelf: The Benedict Option II
- Aparecida 175: The Sacramental Life
- Nice Ship
Vatican II pages
- 8,199,781 hits