As Liam reminded us this morning, one small step, and one big distraction removed. Nothing yet on the big “faithful” Catholic sites. It won’t change practice in a lot of parishes.
Hopefully we can disconnect from the practice of the limit of 12, a number not mentioned in the Roman Missal. And who washes, because it was a mandatum directed to all the disciples at the Last Supper, seemingly not just the apostles.
- GeE 106: Thomas Aquinas on Mercy
- Aparecida 480: Troubling Cultural Trends
- GeE 105: Mercy
- Aparecida 479: Inculturation
- GeE 104: The Worship Most Acceptable To God
- Aparecida 477-478: Papal Support For Cultures
- GeE 103: Care For Strangers
- Finding Joy
- Aparecida 476: Our Peoples And Culture
- GeE 102: Migrants
Funeral Lectionary:… on OCF 347: Antiphons and Ps… Liam on Summer Glory Todd on Summer Glory Liam on Summer Glory Todd on Summer Glory Liam on Summer Glory Todd on Summer Glory Liam on Summer Glory Liam on Summer Glory Liam on Summer Glory
Vatican II pages
- 8,967,372 hits