As Liam reminded us this morning, one small step, and one big distraction removed. Nothing yet on the big “faithful” Catholic sites. It won’t change practice in a lot of parishes.
Hopefully we can disconnect from the practice of the limit of 12, a number not mentioned in the Roman Missal. And who washes, because it was a mandatum directed to all the disciples at the Last Supper, seemingly not just the apostles.
- My Tweets
- Aparecida 100h: Catholics Who Stray And Those Who Lead Them
- Of Sharks And Spectacle
- Aparecida 100fg: Losses Within Catholicism
- Of Personal Liturgical Calendars
- On Social Media
- Aparecida 100e: Vocations
- Awaken, Transform, But Not Nurse
- VNO 4: For the Election of a Pope or Bishop
- Aparecida 100cd: Shadows in Evangelization, Catechesis, Pastoral Ministry
- VNO 3: For The Bishop
Vatican II pages
- 8,049,414 hits