As Liam reminded us this morning, one small step, and one big distraction removed. Nothing yet on the big “faithful” Catholic sites. It won’t change practice in a lot of parishes.
Hopefully we can disconnect from the practice of the limit of 12, a number not mentioned in the Roman Missal. And who washes, because it was a mandatum directed to all the disciples at the Last Supper, seemingly not just the apostles.
- My Tweets
- Aparecida 269: Mary The Missionary
- The Problem Of Chit Chat
- Aparecida 268: Mary, Human Mother
- Aparecida 267: Mary’s Unique Mission
- The Dilemma of Mr Moore
- Aparecida 266: Mary, Disciple and Missionary
- Alien Intelligence
- Pouting On The Porch
- Aparecida 264-265: The Legitimacy of Popular Piety
- Aparecida 263: Popular Piety and Transcendance
Vatican II pages
- 8,367,442 hits