As Liam reminded us this morning, one small step, and one big distraction removed. Nothing yet on the big “faithful” Catholic sites. It won’t change practice in a lot of parishes.
Hopefully we can disconnect from the practice of the limit of 12, a number not mentioned in the Roman Missal. And who washes, because it was a mandatum directed to all the disciples at the Last Supper, seemingly not just the apostles.
- Aparecida 375-376: Missionary Disciples Without Borders
- Aparecida 373-374: Mission To The Nations
- Two Popes, A Book, and a Letter
- Aparecida 372: Too-Large Communities
- Aparecida 371: Lay Involvement In A Pastoral Plan
- Aparecida 369-370: Mission, Not Maintenance
- VNO 41: For Relatives And Friends
- Aparecida 367-368: Communities Further the Mission
Vatican II pages
- 8,707,092 hits