As Liam reminded us this morning, one small step, and one big distraction removed. Nothing yet on the big “faithful” Catholic sites. It won’t change practice in a lot of parishes.
Hopefully we can disconnect from the practice of the limit of 12, a number not mentioned in the Roman Missal. And who washes, because it was a mandatum directed to all the disciples at the Last Supper, seemingly not just the apostles.
- GeE 51: The Scriptures Witness Against Pelagianism
- Peace Talks Coin
- Aparecida 437d: Pastoral Proposals For Political Advocacy
- Funeral Purple
- GeE 50: Reminders Of Our Limitations
- Scripture for the Sick or Dying: Psalm 6
- A History of Liturgical Color
- Aparecida 437c: Pastoral Proposals Involving Sacramental Preparation For Marriage
- GeE 49: A Will Lacking Humility
- Aparecida 437b: Pastoral Proposals For The Evangelized And The Evangelizing
Vatican II pages
- 8,856,726 hits