about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Ways of Beauty
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 1: Origin and Meaning of the Document
- Mary and Mercy
- Fratelli Tutti Postscript
- MR Prefaces: For Ministry
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Way of Beauty, Pathway towards the Truth and the Good, part 3
- Fratelli Tutti 286-287: Charles de Foucauld
- Don’t Slip And Fall Here
- World Day of Migrants and Refugees: Hebrews 13
Vatican II pages
- 10,724,340 hits
Daily Archives: 2 March 2016
Adapting to ministry in my new parish has been a personal challenge. Seven months now of listening most carefully to musicians, especially singers. As for rehearsals, I would take for granted the notion of warming up. But I find that … Continue reading
Time for lay preaching? They suggest it in L’Osservatore Romano, recounted here. Some Catholics don’t even make it to the main discussion. A few are stuck on: should we even talk about it? Image credit.