about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- M5: When Stars Collide
- On The Tube: Enchantment
- Desiderio Desideravi Conclusion
- How Can We Disarm Saint Michael?
- Desiderio Desideravi 65: Sunday
- The Media on Religion
- Desiderio Desideravi 64: The Itinerary of the Liturgical Year
- Desiderio Desideravi 63: A Further Indication
- Desiderio Desideravi 62: Rekindling Wonder
- Desiderio Desideravi 61: The First Wellspring, and Unity
Vatican II pages
- 11,143,845 hits
Daily Archives: 25 June 2016
Paragraphs 80 through 85 discuss “The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children.” Seven footnotes from documents remind us of the literal word of Church teaching. The basics: 80. Marriage is firstly an “intimate partnership of life and love”(Gaudium et Spes … Continue reading