about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Creation
- Different, Not Outside
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 2: A Shattered World, Part 1
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Ways of Beauty
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 1: Origin and Meaning of the Document
- Mary and Mercy
- Fratelli Tutti Postscript
- MR Prefaces: For Ministry
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Way of Beauty, Pathway towards the Truth and the Good, part 3
Vatican II pages
- 10,725,152 hits
Daily Archives: 4 July 2016
Happy Independence Day to my American friends in the reading audience. I don’t believe I’ve ever linked music of Edward MacDowell before, so here’s something that evokes scenes from three-thousand miles to the east of me, Woodland Sketches. Image credit.