184. By their witness as well as their words, families speak to others of Jesus.
Families have three tasks:
- They pass on the faith,
- they arouse a desire for God and
- they reflect the beauty of the Gospel and its way of life.
What is the impact of marriages on society? Listed, they are:
Christian marriages thus enliven society by
- their witness of fraternity,
- their social concern,
- their outspokenness on behalf of the underprivileged,
- their luminous faith and
- their active hope.
Their fruitfulness expands and in countless ways makes God’s love present in society.
Thoughts on this? Anything to add?
For your reference, remember that Amoris Laetitia is online here.