about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- GCSPD 9-11: Baptism, part 1
- Gather IV Review: Ascension and Pentecost
- Praedicate Evangelium 88-89: Purpose of the DDWDS
- GCSPD 4-8: General Principles, Part 2
- Praedicate Evangelium on Liturgy
- GCSPD 1-3: General Principles, Part 1
- The Armchair Liturgist: Sixth or Seventh Sunday?
- GCSPD, Why?
- On Vocations
- Guidelines for the Celebration of the Sacraments with Persons with Disabilities
Ted Hessel on Four Reasons Why Altars “Turne… Gather IV Review: As… on Gather IV Review: Easter Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Sixth… Liam on Praedicate Evangelium on … Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Sixth… Liam on GCSPD, Why? Todd Flowerday on GCSPD, Why? Joyce Donahue on GCSPD, Why? Liam on GCSPD, Why? Liam on GCSPD, Why?
Vatican II pages
- 11,016,881 hits
Daily Archives: 29 November 2016
Follow this link for the full document, Misericordia et Misera. In the sixth section of his apostolic letter, Pope Francis cites two Vatican II documents in writing of the importance of the Word of God. For you liturgy geeks, Sunday’s important: … Continue reading