about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- A Thanksgiving Reminder: 1 Timothy 6:6-11, 17-19
- DSCAP 18-19: Conditions for Celebration
- Priests or People?
- DSCAP 16-17: Sunday, A Day of Joy and Freedom
- M7: Ptolemy’s Drop of Scorpion Venom
- DSCAP 15: Active Participation and Renewal
- DSCAP 14: Sunday, From the Beginning of Christian Formation
- Ecclesiastical Maps
- Quote of the Day
- DSCAP 12-13: Principal Requisites for Sunday
Liam on Priests or People? Todd on Laudato Si 237: Sunday William on Laudato Si 237: Sunday William on Laudato Si 237: Sunday William on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Bill on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Joni H on The Electric Chord Organ M7: Ptolemy’s… on M6: The Butterfly Cluster Artson Magdugo on GIRM 295: Arrangement of the… John Coyne on Tales From The Early Vern…
Vatican II pages
- 11,198,722 hits
Daily Archives: 25 December 2016
Blessings to all readers, friends, companions on this holy feast. Stars, keep the watch when night is dim One more light the bowl shall brim Shining beyond the frosty weather Bright as sun and moon together. (Eleanor Farjeon) Image credit.