about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- The Armchair Liturgist: Sixth or Seventh Sunday?
- GCSPD, Why?
- On Vocations
- Guidelines for the Celebration of the Sacraments with Persons with Disabilities
- New Document on Liturgical Formation?
- The Armchair Liturgist: Paschal Candle and Easter Adoration
- Spe Salvi 50: A Final Petition to the Blessed Virgin
- Spe Salvi 49: Mary, Star of Hope
- The New Four-Letter Words
- Spe Salvi 48: Judgment and Hope, Final Thoughts
Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Sixth… Liam on GCSPD, Why? Todd Flowerday on GCSPD, Why? Joyce Donahue on GCSPD, Why? Liam on GCSPD, Why? Liam on GCSPD, Why? Joyce Donahue on Guidelines for the Celebration… Liam on On Vocations Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Pascha… Mother’s Day, Inclus… on Mother’s Day, Inclusion…
Vatican II pages
- 11,010,579 hits