about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- A Thanksgiving Reminder: 1 Timothy 6:6-11, 17-19
- DSCAP 18-19: Conditions for Celebration
- Priests or People?
- DSCAP 16-17: Sunday, A Day of Joy and Freedom
- M7: Ptolemy’s Drop of Scorpion Venom
- DSCAP 15: Active Participation and Renewal
- DSCAP 14: Sunday, From the Beginning of Christian Formation
- Ecclesiastical Maps
- Quote of the Day
- DSCAP 12-13: Principal Requisites for Sunday
Liam on Priests or People? Todd on Laudato Si 237: Sunday William on Laudato Si 237: Sunday William on Laudato Si 237: Sunday William on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Bill on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Joni H on The Electric Chord Organ M7: Ptolemy’s… on M6: The Butterfly Cluster Artson Magdugo on GIRM 295: Arrangement of the… John Coyne on Tales From The Early Vern…
Vatican II pages
- 11,198,722 hits