about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- DSCAP 21-22: It’s a Substitute
- Creator Plus
- DSCAP 20: Sunday Word, and Maybe Communion
- The King Shall Come, New and Old
- A Thanksgiving Reminder: 1 Timothy 6:6-11, 17-19
- DSCAP 18-19: Conditions for Celebration
- Priests or People?
- DSCAP 16-17: Sunday, A Day of Joy and Freedom
- M7: Ptolemy’s Drop of Scorpion Venom
- DSCAP 15: Active Participation and Renewal
Todd Flowerday on DSCAP 21-22: It’s a… Liam on DSCAP 21-22: It’s a… Todd Flowerday on DSCAP 21-22: It’s a… Liam on DSCAP 21-22: It’s a… Liam on Creator Plus Liam on The King Shall Come, New and… Liam on The King Shall Come, New and… Saul on Laudato Si 237: Sunday nassauny on Priests or People? Liam on Priests or People?
Vatican II pages
- 11,206,076 hits
Daily Archives: 8 October 2017
One of the Masses for Various Needs is for vocations for priests and deacons. As with the seventh VNO Mass for a priest on his anniversary, the collect for vocations seeks “ardent yet gentle heralds” of the Gospel. I found … Continue reading