about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Introducing the Psalm. Or Not.
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 17, The Dialogue of Salvation
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 2
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 10: God’s Initiative and the Church’s Ministry
- Creepy Confessions
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 16, One Great People
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 1
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 9: The Reconciled Church, Part 3
- What Next?
- Scripture for the Sick or Dying: Psalm 109
Vatican II pages
- 10,758,419 hits
Daily Archives: 17 October 2017
I’m a softie for time travel movies above most other science fiction themes. I stumbled upon Project Almanac channel surfing last week on a day off, so I stuck with it. David Raskin, hopefully heading to MIT if the money … Continue reading
Continuing with this address of the Holy Father to his brother bishops of Latin America. Pope Francis is concerned with the quality of unity. Let’s read to see what he thinks of it. When the disciples returned excited by the … Continue reading