about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Introducing the Psalm. Or Not.
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 17, The Dialogue of Salvation
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 2
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 10: God’s Initiative and the Church’s Ministry
- Creepy Confessions
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 16, One Great People
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 1
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 9: The Reconciled Church, Part 3
- What Next?
- Scripture for the Sick or Dying: Psalm 109
Vatican II pages
- 10,758,439 hits
Daily Archives: 26 October 2017
We’re about halfway through the address of the Holy Father to his brother bishops of Latin America last month. Some typical language from Pope Francis, colorful and thoughtful on the sins of the Americas: A Church able to be a … Continue reading
This is a brief section that reinforces the message of God’s love through selected Bible passages: 242. In the story of Trinitarian love, Jesus of Nazareth, man like us and God with us, died and risen, is given to us … Continue reading