about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Introducing the Psalm. Or Not.
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 17, The Dialogue of Salvation
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 2
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 10: God’s Initiative and the Church’s Ministry
- Creepy Confessions
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 16, One Great People
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 1
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 9: The Reconciled Church, Part 3
- What Next?
- Scripture for the Sick or Dying: Psalm 109
Vatican II pages
- 10,758,453 hits
Daily Archives: 27 October 2017
More with Pope Francis and his address to the bishops of Latin America. The Church appreciates like few others the deep-rooted shared wisdom that is the basis of every reality in Latin America. She lives daily with that reserve of … Continue reading
Three numbered sections (through #245) introduce what the incarnation, public ministry, Passion, and Resurrection of the Lord really means. The Aparecida bishops write of The encounter with Jesus Christ. This is essential to get to the importance of the concept … Continue reading