- Christus Vivit 206: Synodal Ministry
- On My Bookshelf: Letter to a Suffering Church
- Christus Vivit 204-205: Flexible Ministry
- War? What War?
- Racism As A Perversion
- Christus Vivit 203: A Pastoral Care That Is Synodal
- Christus Vivit 202: Youth Ministry
- Christus Vivit 200-201: The Last Of Roots
- Is Penance Working?
- Christus Vivit 198-199: Taking Risks Together
Liam on War? What War? Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Christus Vivit 194-1… on Christus Vivit 194-195: Dreams… Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Brendan Kelleher svd on An Amazonian Rite Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Liam on Christus Vivit 186: Blurring D…
Vatican II pages
- 9,847,775 hits
Daily Archives: 14 May 2018
God will surprise us, especially when we are complacent and satisfied. And if we are attentive. Another problem with Gnosticism is not where is claims God is only present, but also the surety of the claim where God is not: … Continue reading
The ninth chapter of the Aparecida document will treat the multiple and interlocking issues that involve human relationships. This examination will take us to section #475, so let’s get started. 9 FAMILY, PERSONS, AND LIFE 431. We cannot pause here to … Continue reading