about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Sacramentum Caritatis 24: The Eucharist and Priestly Celibacy
- Sacramentum Caritatis 23: Eucharist and Holy Orders
- Sacramentum Caritatis 22: Eucharist and Anointing
- Messing Up Important Words
- Sacramentum Caritatis 21: Pastoral Concerns
- The Path of Lent
- Sacramentum Caritatis 20: Eucharist and Reconciliation
- The Human to Angel Conduit
ldsseeker on “… the Galileans w… Todd on Sacramentum Caritatis 24: The… Liam on Sacramentum Caritatis 24: The… Todd on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Rick on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Debra on Funeral Lectionary: Psalm 116:… Todd Flowerday on Cardinal Sarah on Traditionis… Steven Harpin on Lumen Gentium 12 freddie stewart on Cardinal Sarah on Traditionis… Figment of Your Imag… on Greetings for Lent?
Vatican II pages
- 11,325,734 hits
A number of years ago when Ten Commandment fights were de rigeur, a group in my parish wanted to fund a display similar to this one. I didn’t feel like I had a stake in the discussion, but I did wonder … Continue reading →