about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Desiderio Desideravi 29: The Great Constitutions
- Matrimony Regulations
- Desiderio Desideravi 28: Post-Modern Challenges
- Desiderio Desideravi 27: Serious and Vital Formation
- Funeral Lectionary: John 17:1-3, 6-9a
- Desiderio Desideravi 26: Essential Wonder
- Lectionary Differences
- Desiderio Desideravi 25: Astonishment
- Scripture for the Sick or Dying: Sirach 38:1-9
Liam on Vulnerability Todd Flowerday on Vulnerability Liam on Vulnerability Liam on Vulnerability Todd Flowerday on Vulnerability Liam on Vulnerability Karl on Vulnerability Liam on Vulnerability Funeral Lectionary:… on Funeral Lectionary: 1 John… Funeral Lectionary:… on Funeral Lectionary: John …
Vatican II pages
- 11,089,019 hits
Daily Archives: 24 December 2018
Of the Father’s love begotten, Ere the worlds began to be, He is Alpha and Omega, He the source, the ending He, Of the things that are, that have been, And that future years shall see, Evermore and evermore!