about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Sacramentum Caritatis 15: The Eucharist and Ecclesial Communion
- My Second Bishop
- Sacramentum Caritatis 14: The Eucharist Makes the Church
- The Teeth of Winter
- Sacramentum Caritatis 13: Epiclesis
- M12: The Gumball Globular
- Sacramentum Caritatis 12: The Holy Spirit in History
- On The Tube: Green Planet
- Sacramentum Caritatis 11: Foreshadowing to Full Fruition
Vatican II pages
- 11,258,555 hits
Daily Archives: 17 January 2019
Children have a natural curiosity about music, and even after three-and-a-half years in the parish, the hammered dulcimer still gets attention. Long after Mass, as you can see here.