Installment #4 of significant movie experiences. I know the filmmaker has a tarnished rep in many eyes. I liked the depiction of dysfunctional relationships, of which there are many. Alcohol was a raging demon in my extended family, and even those of us who escaped the bottle’s grip were touched–slapped and assaulted, really–in other ways.
- Christus Vivit 173: Looking Deep Into The Word
- Aperuit Illis 6: Recounting Emmaus
- Christus Vivit 170-172: Young And Committed
- Aperuit Illis 5: Preaching And Catechesis
- Christus Vivit 169: Beyond Comfortable Groups
- Aperuit Illis 4: A Heritage For All
- Doctor Newman, Presumed?
- Christus Vivit 168: Young And Committed
- Not An Exit Strategy
- Christus Vivit 167: Going Fast Vs Going Far
Vatican II pages
- 9,804,311 hits