Heading this movie challenge into this century, the first of four I’ve seen. In my mind, I can’t think of a thing wrong with it. Understated but distinctive musical score. Good actors in the significant roles. A very twisty plot and all the illusions. Paul Giamatti’s take on the big reveal is quite possibly my favorite scene ever–ever!–in a movie.
- Christus Vivit 140: Disliking Young Adulthood
- Christus Vivit 139: Searching
- Christus Vivit 138: Restlessness
- Restorative Justice
- Christus Vivit 136-137: A Time Of Dreams And Decisions
- Christus Vivit 134-135: Paths Of Youth
- Scripture for the Sick or Dying: Isaiah 61:1-3
- Christus Vivit 133: Christ, Source Of Youth
- How Long?
Todd on Derision Liam on Derision Liam on Derision Liam on Christus Vivit 140: Disliking… Liam on Restorative Justice Todd on Restorative Justice Liam on Restorative Justice Todd on Restorative Justice Liam on Restorative Justice Christus Vivit 133:… on Christus Vivit 133: Christ, So…
Vatican II pages
- 9,762,198 hits