about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Introducing the Psalm. Or Not.
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 17, The Dialogue of Salvation
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 2
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 10: God’s Initiative and the Church’s Ministry
- Creepy Confessions
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 16, One Great People
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 1
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 9: The Reconciled Church, Part 3
- What Next?
- Scripture for the Sick or Dying: Psalm 109
Vatican II pages
- 10,758,439 hits
Daily Archives: 11 June 2019
Another great concert moment. My first job out of college was in telemarketing, and one of my workmates became a good friend. We shared many interests, including music. In the early 80s I was discovering Baroque music. When the Eastman … Continue reading
Popular among many Catholics is the Healing Mass. I’ve experienced a number of these. They are quite moving, a combination of the emotions of the people as well as the spiritual significance of believers gathering to pray for significant physical … Continue reading