about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 1
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 9: The Reconciled Church, Part 3
- What Next?
- Scripture for the Sick or Dying: Psalm 109
- On Women, Men, and People
- Of Luke The Evangelist
- Auxiliary Bishop To Crookston
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 15, Including “Problem People”
- Via Pulchritudinis: Beauty in the Liturgy, Part 4
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 9: The Reconciled Church, Part 2
Vatican II pages
- 10,756,706 hits
Daily Archives: 29 June 2019
I saw the playwright Anthony McCarten’s book in my local library’s new book shelf. I wondered what a non-journalist, non-theologian would have to say about “the pope.” It’s a quick read. Not very flattering of the last three popes, but … Continue reading